About NAPE GAMES
NAPE GAMES is a independent video game & apps studio born on September 17, 2016. It consists of a team of 3 people located in Barcelona, Spain. We develop videogames based on the GML, Nesmaker and Unity 3D codes, being Nintendo, PC and Android our target for publishing platforms.
We want to create fun and challenging gameplay! We want to give everyone the same collective types of game experiences that have defined our generation! With our goal is to engage, delight, surprise, and match wits with gamers of all ages on whatever devices they can be found with a little humor along!
We are currently working on the video game V.O.I.D. and Reknum: The Awakening with the commitment to continue developing more games within the industry.
- NAPOLEÓN MALPICA: Director, character designer, programmer and developer of tools.
- C FACENDA: Quality control, media and SEO.
- CHRISTIAN PRADA: Quality control, Illustrator, graphic designer, scenarios and characters.
- ALVARO RIVAS (PATDARUX): Design of conceptual arts and character design.
- ANTHONY DI MASI: Design of conceptual arts and character design.
- UNTIED GAMES: Design of pixel art.
- RERESITA: Design of conceptual arts and character design.
- JESUS QUINTERO: Music composer.
- SOUICHI SAKAGAMI: Music producer.
- GENDOU KUN: Web content editor and social media influencer.
- JAVIER LEON: Web content editor and social media influencer.
Have a question or a comment for the NAPE GAMES team? Having an issue with one of our games? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to make a press request, please contact our team via e-mail