About NAPE GAMES
INFO AND BACKGROUND:
NAPE GAMES is a independent video game & apps studio born on September 17, 2016. It consists of a team of 3 people located in Barcelona, Spain. We develop videogames based on the GML, Nesmaker and Unity 3D codes, being Consoles, PC and Mobile our target for publishing platforms.
We want to create fun and challenging gameplay! We want to give everyone the same collective types of game experiences that have defined our generation! With our goal is to engage, delight, surprise, and match wits with gamers of all ages on whatever devices they can be found with a little humor along!
We worked on V.O.I.D., Mobile Wars X and Reknum with the commitment to continue developing more games within the industry.
We want to promote and support the development of videogames, by providing original informative content within our digital magazine on the web through articles or podcasts, also promoting the indie sector through the IndieDevDay event, of which we are part of the organizing board.
- NAPOLEÓN MALPICA: Director, character designer, programmer and developer of tools.
- C FACENDA: Quality control, media and SEO.
- CHRISTIAN PRADA: Quality control, Illustrator, graphic designer, scenarios and characters.
- SINESITA: Music composer & producer.
- VIDAL FACENDA: Design of pixel art.
- ALVARO RIVAS (PATDARUX): Design of conceptual arts and character design.
- ANTHONY DI MASI: Design of conceptual arts and character design.
- JESUS QUINTERO: Music composer.
- GENDOU KUN: Web content editor and social media influencer.
- JAVIER LEON: Web content editor and social media influencer.